How to get free money from the government ?How to get free money from atm ?,how to get free money on paypal,get free money right now,free money now no payback,free money earning sites..
Every year businesses give away thousands of dollars in free money and gift cards as a way of promoting their websites/products. We’ve put together a list of 15 of them who will give you a ridiculous $1,920.20 in free cash right now.
Some of them are as simple as filling out a form and some of them take a bit more effort, but you can easily knock out all of them in a couple of hours.
Without further ado, here are the 15 companies giving out free money right now….
1. Get $5 From Stash to Start Saving & Investing
I’m kind of obsessed with Stash (and not just because they give you $5).
2. Get a Free $10 Amazon Gift Card
Have you heard of MyPoints? They are a cash-back site that lets you earn rewards by shopping online and printing coupons. We use them all the time at our house, because it’s instant way to save on everything you buy (for example, they give you up to 5% cash-back on every purchase you make at Amazon).
But, enough about that, here’s how to get a free $10 Amazon gift card that you can use to buy groceries (or anything for that matter):
- Blog” target=”_blank”>Sign up for MyPoints here using your email or Facebook account (it’s free).
- Use the Mypoints portal the next time you need to shop online (it’s connected to thousands of stores including Walmart, Amazon, and Target).
- As long as you spend $10 at any of those stores, Mypoints will reward you with 1,750 bonus bonus which you can redeem for a free $10 Amazon gift card.
3. Open a Netspend.com Account – FREE $20
This is another easy $20 just for requesting a prepaid, reloadable card from Netspend. I’ve tested this one and over 200 hundred readers have cashed in on this, so you know it’s a good one.
1. Click HERE and ”Open a NetSpend account” for FREE. Use the promotion code “1180516423”
2. You will receive your NetSpend “Visa” Debit card within 10 business days. Mine made it here in 4 days.
3. Once you receive the card, simply log into NetSpend and activate it.
4. In order to get the FREE $20, you’ll need to load the card with a minimum of $40 using PayPal, a bank account or one of the other many options.
5. Once you load the $40, NetSpend will add $20 to your available balance on the card. I confirmed this myself with my own card.
6. Go to the ATM and withdraw the $60 total from your card or spend the funds at your local store, online, or wherever you can use a credit card. Yes, if you withdraw the money via ATM or cash back, you’ll be hit with the $2 fee for a PIN transaction or a $2.50 ATM Fee (would only be $17.50 – $18 bonus in this case). But, you can avoid the fee by ACH transferring it for free back to your bank
4. Complete a Few Surveys at Swagbucks – FREE $30
There are a number of sites on the web that will pay you to read advertiser’s emails, sign up for offers, and take surveys. I’ve tried about a million of them, but there are only a few of them that I would recommend. Swagbucks is one of those companies and I want to show you how I made $30 in one month taking surveys.
It’s completely free to join Swagbucks, plus they give you $5 just for signing up. Most of you know surveys aren’t my favorite way to make extra money, because they can be a little time-consuming. But, I make an exception when I’m just vegging out on the couch. I figure as long as I’m just watching TV, I can click a few buttons at the same time.
5. Download this App & Get a FREE $39/Year
If you’re a regular Amazon shopper, you can earn money each month contributing to research to help companies understand what people are buying online. Download and connect Shoptracker to your Amazon account.
They’ll instantly send you a free $3 Visa gift card, plus another $3 for every month you keep it installed.
6. Sign Up for a Bank Bonus – FREE $250
There are a number of banks that will give you free cash just for opening a new account.
There’s no harm in having multiple bank accounts. In fact, I often find it’s helpful to have multiple places to save (I’m less likely to touch the money), so I have savings accounts for my Christmas fund and my vacation fund.
The top bank bonus is $250 right now — head over to this list to see all of the banks in you area that are offering free cash.
7. Trade Stocks at MotifInvesting.com – FREE $90.05
Motif Investing is unique among online brokers, because instead of picking individual stocks, you invest in a cluster of stocks (usually 20 to 30) from a similar field. Sort of like a mutual fund, but the motifs range from Clean Energy, to Republican Companies, to Healthy and Tasty, to Obamacare. Basically any interest you have or trend you’d like to invest in can be found on Motif…
Even, better they’re giving away a ton of cash right now. If you open a new account with $1,000 and make one trade, you’ll earn $100.
Now Motif charges $9.95 for each trade you make, so you’re going to net $90.05 in extra cash with this one. That’s like getting all of your transaction fees free AND earning $100 extra. Sweet! Signup here.
8. Do Your Shopping via Ebates.com – FREE $10
The folks over at Ebates are giving away $10 gift cards when you sign-up as a new member. You can choose either a $10 Target, Walmart, Macy’s or Kohl’s gift card. You need to make a $25 purchase at any of the stores on their shopping list in order to qualify for the free gift card.
I certainly don’t recommend spending $25 just to get a $10 gift card, but if you have plans to buy something online anyway, I would definitely cash in on this… Especially if you’ve got a gift card from a birthday or Christmas that needs to be spent. Look at this as a way to get a little bit extra back on your purchase.
Some of the cash-back offers I use frequently include the 3% back on iTunes purchases, 1% back on Apple store purchases, and 3% back on Target purchases. But there are a ton of stores to pick from as well.
9 – 13. Sign Up for a New Credit Card – FREE $1,425
One of the best ways for a Penny Hoarder to make some serious extra cash is to take advantage of credit card sign-up bonuses. Of course, to get the most benefit, you should have excellent credit, and you should routinely pay off your credit card in full each month so you’re not paying interest. (After all, every time you pay interest, you’re losing some of the positive effects of the bonuses.)
Just recently I received over $1,300+ in credit card bonuses by selectively choosing new cards to apply for and use. All I had to do was put my regular spending on the credit card over the course of a few months.
The US Airways Premier World MasterCard® – $400 Signup Bonus
American Express Gold – $250 Signup Bonus
US Bank FlexPerks Card – $175 Signup Bonus
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card – $400 Signup Bonus
Citi ThankYou Preferred Card – $200 Signup Bonus
14. Open an Account at Serve.com – FREE $50
Update: This offer has ended.
Serve is American Express’s version of a prepaid, reloadable card and they are offering $50 when you open a free account, sign up for direct deposit and have two direct deposits put in your account. That’s a FREE $50 for about 5 minutes of work. Sweet!
And here’s a tip: You can direct deposit a number of things besides your regular paycheck. I like to keep my paycheck going to my primary bank account, but for bank bonuses, I use other sources of income to fund it. Try to think of another place that you get monthly income from. Do you get a social security check? Insurance check? Second job income? Mystery shopping payouts? A number of the “paid-to-email” sites also offer direct deposit. I know that Fusion Cash does, because I get a nice cash-out from them on the 20th of every month.
Here’s a link to the promo page: Serve.com $50 Bonus
15. Transfer Your Prescription to a New Drug Store – $25
If you have a monthly prescription from your doctor, I’ve got an easy way for you to make $25 bucks a month…
Several of the national grocery and drug store chains have been know to run promotions where they will give you free cash or a gift card when you transfer a prescription to their store. For example, this month Walgreens is running a promotion where they will give you a $25 gift card for transferring a prescription to your local Walgreens.
If you can’t find a coupon for a specific location, ask your store manager if they’ll accept a competitor coupon. You can then take the Walgreens coupon (or another one that you find) and have your store match it. Lots of stores will do this including Publix and some Walmarts, CVS’s, and Rite Aids.
-See more: http://www.thepennyhoarder.com/how-to-get-free-money-these-16-companies-are-giving-away-1660-25/